Enrolment terms and conditions
- All fees must be paid before or on the due date as outlined on invoice. Costume invoices must be paid in full, no refunds.
- No refunds or credits will be given for missed classes unless a medical certificate is presented or unless agreed by the director due to extreme personal circumstances.
- No liability under any circumstances shall be undertaken by the proprietor for loss of personal items and/or clothing.
- In the event of an emergency, an ambulance may be called at cost of student/guardian/parent listed within.
- The student is aware of the risks of dancing with a pre-existing medical condition.
- Permission is given for Technica Dance Company to use pictures, portraits, photographs and videos (of student/s listed within) in all forms of media for advertising and the right for selling end of year performance DVDs and any group photos taken for the school.
- All items produced by Technica Dance Company (including music edits, choreography, creative concepts, costume designs, and stage sets) remain the property of the school and cannot be replicated or reproduced.
- In order to provide adequate dance training, it may be necessary for teaching staff to physically coach in the development of student technique and placement, this may require strict and appropriate physical contact between the teaching staff and the student.
Online enrolment disclaimer
- While the online enrolment process, collection and storage of your information on the Technica Dance Company website is protected by a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) connection and due care is taken to ensure your privacy, we do not guarantee the security of your information entered through the web form.